This License Activation Center (LAC) Vendor Guide is for software vendors who are using LAC to manage their license distribution. This guide gives you detailed information about how to:
- View existing license information, such as activated/unactivated licenses and expiring/expired licenses.
- Add products to LAC
- Create reusable templates in LAC that facilitate licensing your products in different ways
- Add customers to LAC
- Create license orders for end users
- Activate software licenses for end users
- Use the LAC API to customize your license activation system, including how to integrate LAC into your software to fully automate activation for your end users
For information about logging into LAC and a quick look at the basics of LAC administration, see the License Activation Center Administration Quickstart.