The information on this page refers to License Statistics 6.0 and newer, which introduced a new user interface (UI). If you are using a version previous to v6.0, see documentation for previous versions.
To see a report that compares usage history, select the Usage History Comparison page under the Reports section in the left navigation pane.
To create a report:
- Select New Usage Comparison from the Usage History Comparison drop-down list at the top of the page.
- Under the Manage Features in Comparison area, select the features you want to include in the report from the All Features grid, and then click Add to add them to the Feature On Comparison grid.
You can also drag and drop your selections between the lists to add or remove them from the report.
- Adding a feature to the Feature On Comparison list will automatically open a dialog that lets you enter a name and optional description for the report. After completing this information, click Save to create the report.
- In the Settings area, select the Grouped by and Time Interval filtering to apply to the report, as described for the Feature usage history page.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- You can choose to show or hide certain details in the report graph, such as borrowed licenses and average used licenses, by toggling them on/off. All options are toggled on by default.
To view and modify an existing report:
To view a previously saved Usage History Comparison report, select it from the Select Usage History Comparison drop-down list at the top of the page. If you have a large number of comparisons, you can find the report you are interested in quickly by entering all or part of the report name in the Usage History Comparison drop-down. For example, if you type "y" as a filter, only the saved reports that include the letter "y" will appear in the list, as illustrated below.
After you have created the report, you can change Settings and add/remove features as described above for creating a report, then click Apply to update the report.
Exporting to external formats:
The Usage History Comparison grid can be exported to external formats (CSV, XLSX or PDF) in the same way as other grids, as described in Downloading License Statistics data. In addition, you can export the data for the chart to these same formats or to PNG format using the Save button in the upper left corner of the chart. Note that only the PNG option exports the chart image; the other formats export only the data used to generate the report.