You may want to hide the display of any license servers or features you are not interested in, particularly if there are a lot of features being monitored. Hidden license servers and hidden features will not be visible on any reports.
Note: If you hide the display of any license servers or features, the reports showing usage statistics for these servers or features will be removed from the License Statistics Dashboard.
Depending on your individual user permissions, set by a License Statistics administrator, you may or may not be able to control the visibility of license servers and features. Your visibility settings persist for your logged in user, so they will be the same each time you start License Statistics.
Hiding and showing license servers
To control which license servers are visible in License Statistics:
- Click Preferences in the upper right of the License Statistics page.
- From the Preferences page, select the License Servers Visibility tab. Every monitored license server is listed on this page, divided into a Visible License Servers grid and a Hidden License Servers grid. These grids also list information to help you identify each license server, including the vendor, license manager, and gathering type.
- Select the license servers you want to hide from the Visible License Servers list by clicking anywhere in that license server's row (except on the name of the license server, which links to that license server page.) You can select multiple license servers at one time using the Shift and Ctrl keys.
- Click Hide to move the selected license servers to the Hidden License Servers list. (You can also hide a selected license server in the License Servers page by clicking Hide in the General Information area.)
- To show servers that are currently hidden, select the license servers from the Hidden License Servers list as described above, and then click Show to move them to the Visible License Servers list.
- You can click on any server in the Visible License Servers list to go to the page for that license server.
Hiding and showing features
To control which features are visible in License Statistics:
- Select the Feature Visibility tab in the Preferences page.
- Move the features between the Visible Features or Hidden Features lists in the same manner as described for license servers above. (You can also hide a selected feature in the Features pages by clicking Hide in the General Information area.)
- You can click on any feature in the Visible Features list to go to the page for that feature.