- By default, all of the application files will be located in the "C:\Program Files" directory. You may choose a different folder during the installation if desired.
- All associated data (including logs, configuration file, etc.) is stored under the "C:\ProgramData\X-Formation\License Statistics Agent" directory.
- As part of the installation, a configuration tool (License Statistics Agent Manager) is also installed. You must use this tool to enter information that identifies and allows access to the License Statistics instance that License Statistics Agent will be used for, as described in the next section.
- After installation, you can optionally start License Statistics Agent before exiting the installation wizard.
After installation, an Agent icon is visible in the tray when:
- License Statistics Agent Manager is open.
- License Harvesting is enabled (the tray icon is present so License Harvesting can gather information about applications opened by users and interact with users; for example, displaying a popup to close the application).
- The Agent tray icon is not visible during regular operations, such as Autodesk application monitoring.
- License Statistics Agent can be run only as a service.