|The information on this page refers to versions prior to 4.8, which replaced web-based UI with LM-X License Server Client.|
LM-X License Manager includes a web-based UI that helps you to monitor and manage your LM-X License Server. The LM-X web-based UI runs on most popular browsers. For complete system requirements for the web-based UI, please see System requirements for UIs.
Using the web-based UI, you can:
- View information and statistics about the LM-X License Server.
- Restart or shut down the license server.
- View the LM-X server's HostIDs (unique machine values that can be used to lock a license file to a host), such as Ethernet, Hostname, IP Address, etc.
- View license usage statistics for the current license server, as well as for borrow, grace and trial licenses.
- View and edit the configuration file. (A password is required to access the configuration file.)
- View and search for entries in the log file.