The information on this page refers to License Statistics v6.14 and newer, which introduced License Statistics API v3. If you are using a version previous to v6.14, see documentation for previous versions.
The current version of the License Statistics API is v3. We will continue supporting v2 of the API for a limited time; however, note that v2 is deprecated and support for it will be removed in the future.
To access the API endpoints:
- Go to API under your logged in username, shown in the upper right corner of the application window.
- All available endpoints are listed under the API Endpoints section of the API page.
- Optionally, click Authorize in the upper right corner of the API Endpoints section to specify an authorization token other than the default. See API access for more information on generating tokens.
- Click the Post button to expand the section for a given endpoint.
Each endpoint includes the following information.
A. A list of parameters; for example:
B. An example request; for example:
C. Possible responses with status codes and examples; for example:
- To execute an endpoint, click the "Try it out" button in the Parameters area.
- Click Execute at the bottom of the Request body area.
The result contains the executed request and the formatted response from the server.