Sorting and filtering controls are accessible by hovering over the column heading and then clicking on the arrow that appears at the right side of the column heading.
A drop-down menu gives you the following options:
- Sort in ascending/descending order (see "Sorting" below for more information)
- Hide/show columns (select the Columns option, then toggle the list of columns on/off). Some columns are hidden by default, as described below.
- Limit the grid contents (select Filters and then select the available options, or enter text for text fields)
- The filters you apply and the number of rows you select to display in the grid will also be used when downloading the data to a file. For some pages, these settings are also used in the graph content.
- Use the settings at the bottom of the grid to select pages and control the number of rows to display per page (20 - 1000).
Some grid columns are hidden by default. For example, "Feature" columns have several sub-columns, where ", such as "ID" and "Description," are hidden by default:.
ID and Description sub-columns are also included, but hidden by default, where individual entities are reported per row. This applies tocolumns exist for the following:
- License Server
- License Server Group
- User Group
- Host Group
Refreshing data in grids and charts