- Select New Usage Comparison from the Usage History Comparison drop-down list at the top of the page.
- Under the Manage Features in Comparison area, select the features you want to include in the report from the All Features grid, and then click Add to add them to the Feature On Comparison grid.
You can also drag and drop your selections between the lists to add or remove them from the report.
- Adding a feature to the Feature On Comparison list will automatically open a dialog that lets you enter a name and optional description for the report. After completing this information, click Save to create the report.
- In the Settings area, select the Grouped by and Time Interval filtering to apply to the report, as described for the Feature usage history page.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- Adjust the chart display as needed to see only the details you are interested in.
- You can show or hide certain details in the report graph (such as borrowed licenses and average used licenses, as shown in the illustration above) using the "Bulk operations" toggles at the top of the graph.
- You can also show or hide details per feature by clicking on the color identifiers in the legend at the top of the graph. Hidden feature detail items appear grayed out in the legend, as shown for the "Max Borrowed" legend item below.
- You can hover over a graph line in the chart to highlight that line and gray out the others. The example below shows the green line in the graph being hovered over. Details about the highlighted line also appear, as illustrated below with the detail "35.06 average used licenses on 2020-03-22."
- If you change the Grouped by or Time Interval filtering (as set in step 4 above), the X axis of the chart will update dynamically.